This is all the legal jargon r/CodingHelp has to include to prevent us from being sued and to make our hosting offerings as clear as possible.
These terms apply to all online services of r/CodingHelp.
Owner: Erin Skidds
Domain Registrar: NameCheap.com
Website Host: Xsl.tel
Official Email: email@example.com
Name Aliases:These terms were last updated on Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
These are the other names that we call r/CodingHelp. They all are referencing the same online presence. Meaning if we use one of these names, we are referencing r/CodingHelp.
Conclusion of the Contract
- Our offers technical specifications and prices are subject to change within a valid reason at anytime provided we inform you about upcoming changes at least 30 days before your next due date.
- We are entitled to accept the offer of a contract (the order) within a period of 4 working/business days after receipt. We are also entitled to reject the order after examining the reliability of the customer.
- The customer is to back up their data regularly. The server will be backed up regularly by us when this part of the offer. In the case of data loss, the customer must transfer the respective databases to us again free of charge.
- The customer is obliged to carry out a complete data backup before any changes are made.
- The customer will receive a user ID and password for security purposes. This must be kept confidential. The client will be held liable for any malpractice resulting from the unauthorized use of the password. If the customer becomes aware that unauthorized third parties knowing hte password, they have to inform us without delay. If the customer is at fault for third-party password abuse, the customer will be liable for all user fees and damages. In suspicious cases the client is able to request a new password, which we then send to the clients.
- Our data protection policies are in accordance with the GDPR (European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation).
- Personal data of customers will only be collected and used, if they are required for the creation, content arrangement or modification of the contractual relationship. The client is obligated to update these data in its online administrations interface.
- The client’s Email address will only be used for information on orders, for invoices and – provided that the client does not object – for customer care as well as for our newsletter, if the client so wishes.
- We do not give any personal client information to third parties, with the exception of our service partners as far as they are required to determine the remuneration and settlement with the customer.
- The client has the right to information and a right to amend, to suspend or to delete his saved information. If deletion conflicts with a legal or contractual duty to save information, or other legal grounds, the information will be made inaccessible.
- The client undertakes not to publish content that may violate the rights of third parties or otherwise violate the law. The placement of erotic, pornographic, extremist material or material not deemed in good taste is not permitted. We are entitled to block access to the account of any customer who violates this.
The same applies in the event that the customer publishes content which is capable of violating the rights of individuals or groups of people, or that insults or denigrates these people. This applies even without an actual legal claim. We are not obligated to review our customers’ content.
- The sending of spam mail is forbidden. This includes in particular the sending of illegal, unsolicited advertising to third parties. With regards to the sending of Emails, it is forbidden to provide false sender information or to conceal the identity of the sender by other means. We are entitled to block the access if it is not respected.
- Hosting phishing pages and malware is strictly forbidden
- Stress testing/exploitation of other websites or clients is forbidden even if you have authorization letter from other website permitting you to conduct pen-testing using our infrastructure.
Terms of service changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, CodingHelp may change its terms of services from time to time, and in CodingHelp’s sole discretion. CodingHelp’s encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its terms of service. Your continued use of this site after any change in this terms of service will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Last Updated on Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address).
- Type and version of the browser you use.
- Time, date, website from which you come to our site.
- IP address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company don’t receive your data indirectly from any other sources.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- During order process we ask you to verify your phone number. we use Google Firebase to process your phone number. we don’t send any other details to Google.
- When paying via credit card, the payment is processed by an external service provider. For credit card payments, your information such as
full name, address, email and your credit card is collected directly by PayPal.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Kleyerstr. 75-87, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, datacenter in Germany. Our datacenter provide Physical, Human & Electronic security. Our Physical HDDs containing your data are highly encrypted to prevent unauthorized access.
Our Company will keep your “Registration info, services records, support tickets” for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our billing & support system.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: data_protection[a]xsl.tel
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Voluntary nature of data provision
There is no statutory obligation for you to provide your data to Our company. However, you cannot use some of our services if you do not provide your data to us. Your decision to provide us with your personal data is completely voluntary.
How to contact us
Email us at: admin[at]codinghelp.site