Are you new to coding?

DudeThatsErin

&owner;
admin
Welcome! We hope we can help you learn to code! You can find answers to the most commonly asked questions either in this post or somewhere in our FAQ section.

If you have been pointed to this post, it means that you have asked a question that either sounds like or is about one of the topics in our FAQ section here. You will want to do some looking around by clicking on the "Frequently Asked Questions" text above and read through all of the FAQs listed. If your question is not answered there and you don't believe it is a question a newbie would be asking, let our mod team know on Discord or Reddit and we can look over your post again and let you know. If it is one, we will link you to the exact question here that answers your question, if you can't find it. You can also message me here and I can take a look. :)

If you are just finding this because you saw this post, I'm glad you are willing to look around and learn.

Here are some useful links-
If you are posting on the forum we utilize what is called bbCode. bbCode is a simple way for changing the way things look. If you want to know how to use bbCode, you can look here.

If you are posting on Reddit, they utilize what is called Markdown. It is a simple way for changing the way things look. If you want to know how to use markdown, you can look here.

If you are posting on Discord, they utilize their own version of Markdown. It is another simple way for changing the way things look. If you want to know how to use their version of Markdown, you can look here.

That's all I have right now. If you think I should add anything to this, just reply. :)

Help keep us alive!

1. Campaign goal
    $15.00 of $100.00
Top Bottom