What kind of computer do you use to program?

DudeThatsErin

&owner;
admin
I use a Windows PC that I got a year and a half ago but acts like I got it 5 years ago. Piece of crap. Going with a MacBook in the future. Yes, I'm an apple sheep lol

What about you?

MilitaryG

I use a Windows PC that I got a year and a half ago but acts like I got it 5 years ago. Piece of crap. Going with a MacBook in the future. Yes, I'm an apple sheep lol

What about you?
I'm using 5 years old asus laptop.

Going on linux for good soon I hope

That depends on unity 3d game engine

Editor is in beta now and I'm using beta started yesterday.

Do you have hdd or ssd?

DudeThatsErin

&owner;
admin
I'm using 5 years old asus laptop.

Going on linux for good soon I hope

That depends on unity 3d game engine

Editor is in beta now and I'm using beta started yesterday.

Do you have hdd or ssd?
Why do you want to go to linux?

I have 3.5TB in HDDs. 3TB are each in separate HDDs and then 500gb HDD for my C drive.

MilitaryG

I have 3.5TB in HDDs. 3TB are each in separate HDDs and then 500gb HDD for my C drive.
Well i have 5 old laptop and have ssd I think around 1 TB

StormyFire

I have two laptops and a desktop. My desktop is a Ryzen 5 3600 with 32GB of DDR4-3600 and a GTX 1060. My SSD is 480 GB (M.2). My laptops are also Ryzen with M.2 SSDs.

DudeThatsErin

&owner;
admin
I have two laptops and a desktop. My desktop is a Ryzen 5 3600 with 32GB of DDR4-3600 and a GTX 1060. My SSD is 480 GB (M.2). My laptops are also Ryzen with M.2 SSDs.
Dang. Those are some powerful computers. My husband is going to upgrade his when the next graphics cards come out and his will be super powerful then as well.

StormyFire

GPUs are sadly exorbitantly expensive at the moment, which is why I have not upgraded from the GTX 1060 that I have had since 2017. Luckily, though, I do not play extremely demanding games or anything like that.

MilitaryG

Because it isn't buggy, doesn't force me to update, better docs and many free programs,
I can have multiple desktops.

DudeThatsErin

&owner;
admin
Because it isn't buggy, doesn't force me to update, better docs and many free programs,
I can have multiple desktops.
It is true that it doesn't force you to update.

Not sure what you are using now that doesn't have good docs, a lot of free programs and multiple desktops. I can do all of that in Windows land.

I hate it though. I can't wait to go to MacOS.

tdbnz

I Use my Windows Desktop Computer it gets the job done it really good

it not powerful so I can't play games but for my purpose it is great.

I use it to work on my website , visit forums and some other minor coding :)

Help keep us alive!

1. Campaign goal
    $15.00 of $100.00
Top Bottom